Saturday, September 10, 2005

Today I rush for 4 appointments-suffering now......

First time I have attend 4 appointments per day,so tired now.
My eyes totally unable to open already,oh my god...tired.

This early morning I go to meet the Doctor,she is decision maker plus direct person.What she want or dont want she is so straight forward.What a lucky morning,even I just slept for 4 hours only.When I meet her I really feel glad to know her : )

Afterwards I go to meet my net fren at Mcdonald,he is a nice guy and gentle...but he forget to pay me lunch!Hahaha...kidding only,actually I dont wan him to pay me the free lunch la!Then I rush back to office and settle my proposals.

Around 4pm I have a appt at Damansara Heights,so sleepy ... my god!Lucky that my ladies bosss present on behalf for me!During the meeting I just try my best to make my eyes open brightly...if not client will blame me afterwards!

The last appointment at KLCC,around 8pm I finish all my appointment for the day off!
I feel so tired....hmmmm

My plan for this weekend:
Sept,10-9am go to JPJ settle my driving licence;
-2pm go to Midvalley to attend the property fair;
-4pm mayb go for a movie;
-6pm go to my ladies boss house for BBQ.

Sept,11-10am take bus to my fren wedding at Muar,Johor!
-6pm will take bus back to KL...monday have to work hard again!

No comments: