Monday, September 12, 2005

I am sick...headache!

Early morning I wake up,oh my god~~~so headache,fever and soath throath!
Today not going to work,totally don't have the energy to move anymore.

Yesterday I came back from Muar,Johor around 12am.
Because yesterday is my fren's wedding,her wedding party start at 1.30pm at her husband house. This is the first time I have the wedding party at the home and somemore in the afternoon.Their relatives take the alcohol drinks in this kind of hot weather.Really crazy "Ki Xiao",lucky they not push all the whisky or beer for us.

Afterwards,all of them intoxicated and dance like having fun in the disco. For me I just thinking that,my god...so hot...extremely hot,even my eyes cant open big.The Sun outside is extremely big...suffer!

Our purpose is to greet our fren,that why even from far we also have to take bus and go there.Actually we want to drive to Muar,Wendy is so tired caouse rush back from Penang.Then she not drive,but she offer other to drive.Too bad most of them havent been Muar b4.I also have car,but I cant drive to there.I still in re-driving lessons.Me also offer my car for the rest to drive,but no one want to drive.End up we all take bus and sleep so comfortable in the bus.

Mayb cause by the weather,wen I come back KL I feel so sick!
Hope that tomorow is recover and have the energy to contimue my works.The dateline is near!

No comments: