Saturday, September 03, 2005

Ipoh Trip to get "My Car"

I take 2 days and 2 night to Ipoh as to buy a car there!My lovely aunt is there then my father want me to get the car there lo!As mention earlier that actually I am mixed of Perak+Sabah (Ipoh+KK)...haha!The first 20 years I stay at Sabah-KK, then for the following 20 years MAYBE I have to stay at Ipoh!Who Know...

Even as to get a 2nd hand car also not as easy mission,because have to persuade my father again and again!Finally I success to convince him,then bring the car back to KL,Hurrah~~~
At the end,I promise him and take all the responsibilties to face all the problem that might happened in the near futures.I feel so pressure and stress now...my god...a bit regret afterwards : (

Own Personality Limitation

Everyone have their own behaviour, habit and character.I used to be nice and friendly to everyone by truth heart!Sometimes I am so wonder ...am I behave into over-kind or over-friendly?I am so commited to personal privacy,for the general thing that I am able to share with anyone out there. For the issue touch on money which is sensitive and killing matters I wish to have my privacy and control rights on it!Because wat I promise to my father no only to take care myself as well as not to tie up with the Money matters.Its hard to handle it and I also wish to avoid this kind of problem happened to me!

Swimming At 精武 (near Stadium Merdeka)

After comeback from Ipoh, we go to swimming at Pudu Jail area.The place quite nice and entry fee is RM3!Located at the hill and have the KL City VIew...marvelous and enjoyable!
Today is the 2nd day for me to learn swimming,yeah~~~I have improvement...next time hope that I am able to swim well!Gam Ba Desu.......

No comments: