Sunday, September 25, 2005

Shopping at Maju Juntion?Ha?Interesting story in fitting room...

My fren ask me to bring her to this shop called NICHI long time ago.I always don hav the time to bring her there.Few days ago she call me up to make appointment for going to this boutique shop.cos Sunday she hav to attend the NASAM 10th Anivesary Dinner at Royal Ballroom, Palace of the Golden Horses.Why I know so in details,cos she suddenly giv me the invitation cards as to join them to attend the dinner as well.For me I have the clothes to wear la,not a problem : )

In the shop I try my best to giv some comments to choose the right clothes,hope that tomorow i can show urs the blouse i choose for her!Wen we r in the fitting room,i am standing outside to giv comments.One of the blue shirt she wear look like Doraemon,then i ask her not to take that la!Then I heard a kid laugh at there!Actually the shop promoter is chatting and play with the kids.

He is a special kids and hav the problem for hearing.Then they r using the "hand's Communication".I don know how to call that!I can understand part of it,actually they r laughing at me wen I mention the word Doraemon to my fren.Then the promoter used of the hand's word to ask him,am I pretty then he show the hand 'yes'!ok,thank you : ) Afterwards,he sit alone outside the fitting room,laughing stop...he look like not happy!His eyes look down...look like so pity!Don know y wen i saw him like this,look like unhappy wen alone sit there as to waiting his mom in the fitting room.I feel a bit sad too n tearing!

For me I always think that kid must be naughty and laughing always!This is kids life always have the laughing sound here n there....n live happily!I cant accept those kids have complicated mindset wen they just a kids!The life for them must be simple and always protect by their lovely parents.Pls...if u r not ready to take care of someone,don bring them to this complicated and challenging human life.Once bring them in pls take care of them and create a happy lifetime for them!

No comments: