Monday, September 19, 2005

My 2nd time re-driving lessons-guide by another teacher

Around 2.30pm I take my 2nd time re-driving lessons for parking and others.
This time the teacher so strict but he is good!

He ask me turn around Section 2 then afterwards stop at the paring area.Then he said"once u drive around I can know that wat is ur exact problem!"Wow~~~not bad!

Then he start with a lot of explanation guide me based on the concept.He mentioned that after knowing the concept then the rest is more pratice!Not bad the way he delivery the message like my job duty,then I accept the way he teach me.

During the class I feel more comfortable to drive just need more "pratice" on road,hahahahha.....
b4 end of the lessons,the teacher want me to do the last side parking around JJ area!That point of time I already can handle the parking skills,the road at JJ is like small hills.When I reverse to "slowly" turn into the parking lot,once i left go at all the break...still move so slow u know...somehow no moving at all!Then I press some petro...let the car move faster a bit to parking...

I can handle the break,then once I move fast then the teacher thought that I lose control and scare that I will "bang" the car behind,I saw his legs keep on trying to step on "break" to stop!*(For ur information, during the lessons is used of my car to practice.)*
Then I tell him"Sir,ur side don hav the extra break la...don try to do that la...i wont bang the car one!"Hahahahaha......Then he feel abit embarassing!

What a day...after I decorate my car and cushion cover n cleaning then I will drive it out on road!

No comments: