Monday, August 29, 2005

Still feel painful...oh my bone!

Last Saturday I went to play badminton with my housemate and her collegues. Long time didnt play badminton,after the day my back-bone feel pain. I think not enough to warm up, thats why feel pain now!

After the badminton session, we decide go to swimming. When we reach there the swimming pool not cleaning up, then no swimming session. Therefore, we take our dinner as earlier!

Then we go to Desa to see the 'Poh Duo', lots of residence pray at there. Next was the Spicy and Rock show at the stage! We sat comfortably at there to watch the show, some of the presentors were pretty and their clothes also very fancy. My fren used to take their photo into the camera, hahaha....we have a lot of fun there!

Hope that my bone will become less pain.....hmmm...this thursday I will go to Ipoh as to visit my lovely aunt.

No comments: