Thursday, August 18, 2005

Its raining...Oh no!

Few weeks ago the haze make ppl feel so sick,that point of time I wish that if raining is better!
After the haze is clear then my wish come true...its raining!Hurrah...errr....BUT

Don't rain always la...Actually I dont like raining cos I will become sick and headache!
Before rain is coming I will feel so uncomfortable and start headache!

Everyday I am headache...oh my god...help me!
My headache affect unable to concentrate to my work!

I like my recent jobs,because sound interesting and challenging!
My confidence and communication build up day by day!I am happy and passion to stay in this field to learn more!Eventhough I still havent provide a good result to my boss,but I believe that the result is coming soon!What I promise to ppl I know or unknown is to recommend them the best solution to work effective and efficient.That's why time consuming,and I also learn to become patient.No point to force people think in a short while,good thing always come with long time thinking!Then only came out the great plan and generate the good result!

No comments: