Thursday, August 25, 2005

Its Rainbow.....wat a wonderful day!?

Yesterday,morning its raining!By the time I have to go out its stop.
Like usual I take putra lrt to my working place.Today I feel so good b'cos when the lrt reach the station "Ampang Park",I saw the rainbow!Very nice,clear and long!

For others is just a rainbow but for me I feel great cos after the haze the weather become better for a while only.B'cos ppl predict that the haze will come back again...again...i dont want!

Today I am quite busy to rush for appt,but I am happy b'cos I learn a lot of thing!I left the office around 8pm,wen i came out I saw countable star stick on the sky!1...2...3...Totally have 3 stars on the sky!Even not more but the sky look so clear!

One thing wen I came back to my home,heee..heee...the paip stuck then the water unable to pump into my room toilet.So bad wen fren sleep so early cant go to their house to take shower!Arhh...arh...hmmmm...so troublesome!

No comments: