Friday, April 22, 2005

Really Tired...

After my resignation,I try so hard to get a new job which can match with my final degree course studies's time. Thus,I really missing in the middle road now. I even don't know what I want to be? What is my Ideal Job? What can satisfy me? I cant stay alone, once I have a lot of time to think...I will generate worry and feel more insecure too! Then Headache followby and I will get sick rite now! A bit fever and soath throat : (

Then this few days I think about whether I should go back my hometown or not? At here I have too much thing to worry about! Like my accomodation...cos my house-leader will move out in 2-3 months, then I don't think I can stay here anymore-Problem 1.
Problem 2- I feel so alone to live here anymore, all my frens is very busy for working; dating; meeting and etc. Problem 3- Insecure, I have worry about my living expenses and salaries matters! Hei~~~ I think I better move back to my Real "Home Sweet Home"!

Before that I really prepare to go Australia to begin a new life, but my aunt say I dont have fren accompany! Then I really find bored to stay at KL anymore, no more supporting points to persuade me to stay at here!

So right now I plan to go back my hometown by next year 2006, after the December VAcation to Taiwan with my parents! Only I will still stay at KL if have any reasons persuade me to stay!
Then I will sing......Balik Kampung! Oh~~~Oh~~~Oh~~~~Balik KAmpung!

No comments: