Saturday, April 09, 2005

Passport

First time to do another new passport at KL, before I went there I have ask quite lot of local fren to get the latest address of KL's imigrant dept.

I can sure to tell you all the KL imigrant at Wilayah Complex, no change and quite lot of ppl. But I guess for 1st time to do passport that have to go Pusat Bandaraya Damansara.

I am lucky that I have done the passport for today, next monday I can get it lo : )
Next week I have to wait the response from Singapore for interview, I not put much hope on it...if get the jobs at there, ok! I wil move to there. If no...I will get my degree course at Systematic College lo!

My plan to Australia ...*Sob...sob*, cancel!
The reason give by my aunt that I have no fren accompany me to stay at there.
So...I have to find one day to sing-k, cos I am a bit stuck for my life recently : (

No comments: