Thursday, April 07, 2005

My Birthday

Today is my birthday, yesterday nite quite a lot of fren call me...but...I not pick up all the call cos i am little sick and tired too.

Actually I try to wait until after 12am then go to sleep, but before 10pm no electricity. So nothin can do and sleep ealier lo!

I dont know who the one to call me the no. show in private call, but I really sorry that I totally not pick up the call cause I am really tired.

But happy that quite lot of my fren still remember my birthday and giv me a early greeting by count down...hahaha...

Tonight I will have dinner with my father at KLCC!
The birthday gift from my sweet and cute mom is a necklace...very nice and unique, like it so much!

I never count that once u celebrate ur birthday and earn old age only, for me the birthday come with warning that what I have to do for this age. Dont waste of time and do nothing for yourself.

Today not only my birthday but also my another "good fren" birthday too...who recently imigrant to USA already!wish him "Happy Birthday" too :)

No comments: