Sunday, April 10, 2005

My Wish Come True

Today I have a great day, first of all I have a happy K-hour at RichBox. This place quite not familiar than Redbox, but tha price is cheap and quite average and worth to go.

3hours have 1 set lunch and easy to booked room too...I have another new K-place to go : )
Afterwards I have steamboat with my frens, that great cause before my birthday I wish I can have steamboat...yeah~~~I have a great joy to have the steamboat with my frens.

But...only one wish havent come true until now. I guess 'the dream' will never come true...because of me...

Oh~~~yesterday my another frens help me to celebrate "Happy Belated Birthday"...that great and so touching! So this year I have make 3 wish too, 1st is get great job; 2nd is P & C; and 3rd is Everyone I know out there live happily and success!!!

No comments: