Tuesday, September 14, 2004

wat can i say now?

No matter where u go the situation also stay at the same and juz depend on how u able to control it only.
wat i talking about here is egarding my career problem,girl wat can do alway s dont have the independence point of view n decision. Always rely on her parents to choose the way to further their destination.
I wan to live independent, but what can i do that for recently i not yet prepared to do so.
Then my life full of confuse and corrupt my brain thinking system.
Then i think later i may get brain cancer b'cos of full of stress inside/ become crazy.
Hmmm...i think no one can help to make the decision, only myself to take the next step...my future is like dead sea...even u try to kill urself u also failed to do so...hei~~~no use...no use...

No comments: