Sunday, September 19, 2004

its a raining day...

tis week end actually i wan to go out,but raining n make me lazy to go la.
then stay at home n start my coming exam study,hope so it going on well.

i hate my housemate cos they make the living room like hell,never open the balcony door.
i think i have to try clean up,if not wen my mom n c tis she will chatter me again n again.
"how u can live like tis,must clean up n blar blar..."

raining make ppl feel lazy n tired n also wan to sleep well...
i laid on the bed n used the remote open the tv n watch cartoon,i watch 'totally spies' n next is 'mr. bean'!!!
afterwards i wake up n raining,dont know wan to go out or not.
i wan to go klcc's rhb bank cos it open everyday n i have to bank in the cheque return by MAICSA.

today i juz discover some of the vcd i have buy but havent watch it yet......
i hope wen my fren come back from Liverpool we can a gang of ppl go to REDBOX sing-k!

No comments: