Saturday, September 11, 2004

tired but happy......

i am first time one day go to many places by lrt.
1st i go klcc to pay my phone bill then go to masjid jamid find my fren to get the bank drart for the exam fees payment.
then i go to bangsar to MAICSA to settle exam n exemption fees on behalf of my fren n myself.
Then afterwards got o kelana jaya find my hometown fren to go sunway pyramid.
Actually i wan to stay at my fren home tonite,but the other fren say wan me accompany her who live at wangsa maju-my living place.cos she is alone at home.Then i come back wangsa maju again...hahaha!!!
i really take lrt for the whole day,but i feel happy cos today i finally get my MP3.
My mp3 brand is BENQ its combine the memory stick of 128mb as to save data function n design as mps to play music.No so expansive after i get the discount is RM92/-
So now i am so enjoy to listen my fauvourite music anywhere any place i can.

No comments: