Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Today interview...wat the final decision?

Today morning I go to Diamond Square interview, bad offer and bad location!
In this company just have 2 secretary including me once i have join the Company.
note: Under Consideration

The other interview at this afternoon, at Brickfields!
Bad place and the office so smelly..urghhh~~~average offer but the manager so ...like my ex-mgr!Don't wan!
note: Under Consideration

Then this Wednesday have one at 11am, and Friday have another at 2pm!
Dunno this month I will get the good job or not!?

But one thing I feel so proud is all the interview I attend the result is "Yes!" All of them want to hire me, but i refuse to accept the offer! I am too bad, people give chance for me but I didn't appreciate their good deeds! I am really bad and too 'ma fan'!

After My 9June2005 ICSA's exam, If haven't get the ideal job...I will directly go to Singapore one month to "Job Hunting"!I already make appoinment with my fren regarding this, so sure confirm already!

No comments: