Friday, May 27, 2005

The deal have make...unable to change

I have an important mission to achieve for this coming 7th June 2005.
Then 9th June 2005 is my ICSA exam.

I have made a deal with my father that once I have failed to achieve the mission at 07/06/05 then I have to "Balik Kampung"!
Yeah!Before that I have mentioned many time I wish to go back my hometown. This time unable to change anymore, a deal is a deal! I will try my best to achieve my mission If final result still failed!"Bo Bian" pack my thing to send back and buy ticket go back lo!

I tell this to one of my friend but he stop me to go back!He said after 2 years he will move to his own new house, and want me bring some "Big Gift" for him!I said nevermind even I not here I also will send u a gift by courier lo!

I assume this coming July I will no more at KL, get the mission I also not stay long at KL,failed to get the mission then before July I will go back!Maybe someday "I will be back" maybe not!
My good friend out there, I will remember you all, before I go I will have a fair well!Promise!

No comments: