Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Motherday

Today is mother day but I am unable to celebrate with my mom.
So I let this celebration make it by my brother at home!

Our family plan to go for vacation at the end of year 2005 to Taiwan n China.
My brother have a great trip to Taiwan with classmates.
So we will meet at Taiwan with him!

Everyone out there who is my frens thought that I am positive thinking person and happy always!
Not really...actually start from primary school I always cried...cried until non stop!
Even until now...when I am so alone the more matters I think about I will cry without reasons and feel down and sad!
I am useless...really useless...eeeii~~~~

Sometimes we make ourself become more important to others but sometimes we just a tiny human being in the world!

What happen to me?Today is mother day but until today I never have share any single personal thing with my mother!
We have communication problem /gap, thats why I don wan to go back home for the moment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hei...u already decide go taiwan vth ur family huh!! ok loh...cos i decide to go too...maybe as a back packer...if not juz join tour...but i hope can be a back packer...hope can success of this trip...
ya...as a fren, i always thought that u r a cheerful and happiness gal, cos when i was down and fail, only u will cheer me up, and always write me the small notes...ofcos u also have a badmood sometime, but u r recover very soon, so, as a fren, v tot that u r no big deal...u always can handle ur matter very good...i donno that actually u r so brittle and friable...very sorry abt it...juz discover now...
cry....y cry?? ofcos sometimes, cry ca ease urself...but after cry u have to think, how to get the things done?? how to solve the problem?? cos cry cant make the things good...
haha...i thought u have a very good relationship vth ur mom, like sister, cos when u talk abt ur mom, u are so happy...i tot u'll tell all ur things to ur mom, so of ur "love" things....haha...juz like me, i also having a big problem vth my parents, maybe is the gap...so got many misunderstand...she always donno what i wan, she always blame y v don communicate vth her, is not that v son wan talk vth her, is she don un, when juz talk she start to get angry...how to talk?? haih...juz have a quarrel vth her, actually not quarrel lah, only she scold there, donno what happen, juz suddenly "luan luan ma"...she donno what m feel, juz always said us donno what her feel...haih...tough ah...aiya...don say liao lah...1 word "gap"...
back to u lah...haiya...gal be confidence lah, u can de..."world no pusing, u pusing urself" kl cant stay anymore, come down...when read of ur passage, feel sad...y u wan to get tough of urself...kl so good mer?? haiyo...anyway, this is ur choice, i cant amend ur thinking...if u decide to stay there...kambatei lah, don beat by environment, ppl, and urself...kl got so many job, u may get 1 suit 4 u soon...good luck and all the best

Twainny said...

hahaha...so long ho your comments. I have been carefully read out every single meaningful words!
Sometime we cant expect much from others even they is ur parents! We cant expect people to know you so well, cos others people also dunno who there are!

Yup! I will recover very soon if I get the things I wish/ wants!

Promise I wil recover soon...ok!?