Tuesday, May 17, 2005

This Friday...Jolin Tsai Concert Live at Genting!

Jolin I am coming!

Ha...ha...ha...finally I find someone to accompany to Jolin Tsai Concert!Yahoo~~~
This must be a fantastic concert, I will be there at this Friday 8pm to watch Jolin Great Show!
I am so excited now...Further blogging on Jolin Tsai's Concert Live in Genting.

Make up = Mask

Why I say like that?Today after go to Wisma Genting to get Jolin Tsai's Concert Tickets, I go to Time Square-photoshop 2046 take photo!Then have to let the profession to make up for me b4 the photo shot.I close my eyes to let her make up for me, once I open my eyes!Oh~~~my face white like ghost!Oh my god...I really don't like this kind of make up, so unreal and so...so...(*don't know how to describe*)

Why I have take the photo plus profession make up?This is secret...hehehe...if I complete the mission i running now!I will tell you all wat recently I do now as to make my dream come true!

No comments: