Monday, January 31, 2005

whole at redbox......

Yesterday go to Sing-K at Redbox's HLA!

Let me count how many hours we stay at there...2...5....oh! Totally is 7 hours le~~~
Just 3 ppl n one "Guest" who not by invitation.

I dunno whether my fren join or not,but I really a bit not feeling well...since I still not totally recover from sick. But still can stand for 7hours long!

One thing I have to say that is my fren Who I call him as Mr Tiang have a nice voice like Jacky Cheung. N make me feel shy to sing,cos my voice like 'chicky sound'!

I believe that he wil feel regret to sing wit us...

Yeah~~~This Sunday morning I wil go back to my Home Sweet Home for 2 weeks!!!
Everybody out there wish u all

"HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!" "ANG POW MORE MORE!"



2 comments:

fukuitsu said...

dun say like that.. i will feel pai seh one.. heheh
whr got regret wor.. got jacket got blanket got extra drinks... hehe

Twainny said...

At least I know one of ur strength is singing!
Sing very well...