Thursday, January 20, 2005

Sick...

Sick lo... really no use cos few days ago I try to make a cup of Coffee 'Kao Kao'...then at the nite I get soath throat! Before that I already have flu n not feeling well.

Finally today I get my 'sick package' again, my sick package including flu, soath throat n fever.
Today not go to work lo... then send sms to my office mother to inform her I take MC today.

In the early morning I take Panadol n some flu n antibiotik pills, then the time wake up already 12.30pm...wah~~~

Still ok... cos I can walk out to Desa n c Doctor. The Doctor really not professional!!! I tell her I have a bit fever n flu plis soath throath...then she start to do body check out.

I never meet a doctor do the respiration system check out like that...really not professional...even I wait at outside n c those nurses wash the vegetables at the tank wch provide for medicine cleaning!

Now a bit blur cos take the pills given by the doctor...I think I have to sleep again...dont noe wat the time I will wake up...hmmmm

No comments: