Monday, January 17, 2005

Ragnorak ("RO") vs Elva Hsiao Ya Xuan ("Elva")

Oh my~~~at 15 January 05, I have been the RO's exhibition show at Midvalley Megamall.
Fanstastic n lot of gift given away with easy condition,the condition is stand there n ppl will come forward n present the gift to u!!!He...he...he...

Once I have reach there, I direct look at the Event Signboard to know wat the time Elva Hsiao presentation on stage...for a while a guy come over n pass the newspapers to me n ask to go Nanyang's Newspapers to redeem special gift (Gift like Elva's Notebook n poster).

Buy magazines free original VCD...woah~~~I have buy the magazines n get the VCD that I want!

Got some beauty unique Cosplay around the exhibition hall!!
Except the main RO's Cosplay n the other Creative Cosplay by Participants who participate "The Most Creative Cosplay Design".

The main Grand Prize give away is RO's Car!Very cute n unique!

Till 7.30pm...yup its show time for Elva~~~
Before that I am so lucky that once i stand at the main entrance to look at those ppl queue up to reddem RO's toys. Suddenly a lot security guard come out n block ppl...I guess someone VIP is arrive...yup...Its Elva!!!So close to her n she is So~~~So~~~So short n look like very tired!

Please go into this myphoto website to have a look of that day Ro's Carnival 2005!




No comments: