Sunday, January 02, 2005

My TV rosak...hmmm

So bad actually tonight i got a lot of tv program to watch. Start from 8.30pm the "Jacky Guess"!Who know suddenly the tv break down,by the time the show talking about the 18 stage down to heaven.wen go into detail n fury then my tv break down n cant open anymore liao....

How about the apprentice...cant watch who the winner la...hmm....so bad woh...just the 2nd day of new year everything is broken.

wat can i do...go online lo! If not i wil get furious cos i really cant stand wit my stuff get broken.
cos no money la...once the thing break down that means i have to spend money n reduce my saving again...cant be like that i already very 'jimat cermat'.

I limit my daily expenses from RM3 to RM5 only,my lunch always is cold meal like 'nasi lemak','mee hon' n fried rice.

I wan so 'pk' now...hmmm...

No comments: