Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I bought the 3-in-1 EPson printer


Finally I have bought the new 3-in-1 printer of Epson CX5500 model. The first thing I do with this printer is scan my lovely dog - Twain Twain....I love her so much...miss her too. She come at 3rd day of CNY in year 2000....until the same day of 3rd day of CNY in year 2002. She go away .... poisoning by my neighbour. Those M ppl really bad, they don like dog. they hate dog...but they cant simply poison my dog. In m'sia nothing much u can do. I really wish IF there are CCTV there, I really go to sue them. But watever I do, my dog never revive back to me.

Everytime I dream of twain twain, still feel like its just happen. When its stop breathing when I hold its. My tears drops....continously...cant stop...Still remember the cold blood animal doctor. Said I need to make appointment for 1pm only do diganosis for my dog. After heard that my tears drop and cry there. That really out of control...cos its not breathing anymore and feel its whole body is soften and no response to me. its eyes is totally close :''' now think back also want to cry! haih.... -.-

I scan this picture, cos this is the only picture i left for her! I am really afraid one day this picture is gone. At least I post it online, I can see her always when I miss her. Afterwards my parent never get any pets....cos really sad....really pain! We treat her as our family members. when its gone, I almost cry for whole week. I still remember I told some of my good friend, they also cry too! Yes, my Twain Twain is really good girl. She is very unique...her mother is Japanese cutie doggie and the father is 狼狗。she is mini size 日本狼狗. get from my next 3 door neighbours. She is the smallest one amongst the 4 doggie - 2 white 2 black. She is totally black colour wen the first day come to our home. TImes to times its getting beautiful, only turn into 狼狗 look!

If next time I hav my own house.....I believe I still will get a dog! I still love them very much!

When I study in UK, really happy to see a lot of happy dog walk walk here n there! Its really precious moment :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: