Thursday, August 17, 2006

life is so good, b'cos of u....

Yesterday night I hav bad dream. Until I still remember that I dream of the snake bite my cat then the snake escape. But why the snake in dream is in black colour n with "FUR"......

Today attend a training course, not bad! Cos once I open the door, I saw...I saw...."Mr Right"..hohoho....wat a wonderful day of the early morning.

I don know how can I make it that....the Mr Right stand in front me, talk to me n smile to me. I still can control myself not to express my internal feeling of admire him. Unbelievable : )

One of my fren tell me that...u hav let the guy know ur feeling toward him. Sorry, too many bad experience I hav of tell the people how I feel. Nowadays me change to become passive n reserve. Wait the Mr Right come to approach me, it might never happen. Even hav ppl approach me also don hav the feeling.

Shall I try one more round to tell him? Or I reserve and enjoy my own imagination and dream?Anyone can give an ideas?

1 comment:

jen_lover said...

就算你以前有很多不好的經驗,我還是認為你要大聲說出來,不然就暗示囉 ^^

愛是要大聲說出來的! ^^