Thursday, August 10, 2006

10 Happiness Things

This few days very late to go on bedtime. Hav a lot of proposal and presentation to do!
Eventhough I am busy, but feel very happy. Everyday smile until cant close my mouth : )

Everyday is a fantastic and wonderful day, the good things happen like:
1. My lovely fren just come back from London, but i still don hav time to call her yet;
2. I saw my Mr Right again and again so happy;
3. I get my new laptop;
4. I will get one group case in soon;
5. I contact back my ex-housemates at Alpha B-12-9;
6. I hav wireless online at home and office;
7. I finally get my lovely song-moonlight shadow;
8. I can take the diet holiday to eat my OREO biscuits;
9. I manage to claim a death claim for my fren aunt; and
10. I am happy to share all this wit the people who read my blog : )

Life is simple, then happiness always around you. Once you take it easy : P

3 comments:

jen_lover said...

看来你最近还不错嘛!恭喜恭喜!
好好加油哦~~
什么时候把你的Mr Right介绍给我啊!
祝你事事顺心哦~~

Twainny said...

不晓得哦!他真的很娘啊。我很坏吧!
但是还蛮体贴,今天近距离得接触,还有握手!这一切都发生在,培训课程中。别忘了,他是我的导师!我们还是师生关系!

你也要幸福哦 :P

jen_lover said...

哇!现在这个年代还有师生恋啊?
不管啦!要幸福就是了!加油^^