Saturday, January 14, 2006

Today mt schedule is quite full! Suppose this 10am hav to meet up my trainer to start my workout. I go to postpone again my appt wit her :P Below is my today atvt:

11am-1.15pm: Sing K at Low Yatt
*Today meet 2 new ppl from my fren : ) one of the guy is from CHina. So sorry to him that mayb we laugh too loud already wen he sing, then he feel 'pai seh' to sing already. Long time not go to sing K already,but worst still cos I am caughing until non-stop. Wat a worst voice n still go to sing K : (

2.15pm-2.30pm: Appt at Section 10 Wangsa Maju
*I fell proud for myself that I can find the place, BUT......the client not in the house! Don't where she is, then wait for 30 minutes then I left the small notes for her and left lo.

3pm-5pm: My fren's HOuse take lunch-Yellow Wine Chicken
*The client fly me plane then go straight to my fren house to eat lo! Spend quite long hours there to enjoy the food and TV Program : P "I feel Good"

6pm-9pm: Go to my senior new house dinner : P
*Wah,my senior move in new house at Bandar Utama. We hav a tour inside her house, conclusion is really nice : ) From the design and decoration is fantastic for her! If my house I still wan to put those thing which look simple and unique. Hahaha...still dreaming la! her house worth half of million errr......

P/s: Finally today I get the new speaker in Low Yatt! Thank you Juvonne, cos she bring me to the shop then I get the SONIC Gear - TATTOO 303 speaker system cost RM39 with fantastic outlook and pearl/white colour! Can match wit my future new notebook-ASUS W5 : )

No comments: