Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I am still working eh......

Thursday 5.15pm is my flight time to go back my hometown. At thursday I still hav to work for half day. No choice : (

Until today I still havent pack my thing for go back hometown and to China! I really am I well prepared or not. Die la~~~~Choi Choi...cny cant mention bad words! Is good good good : )

This time not much of thing I wil bring back lah! Cos I don hav the time to shopping for the cny stuffs. Actually not much of thing can buy already.

One thing is serious happen to my laptop is, the monitor LCD screen light bulb totally rosak. Lucky I can borrow the external monitor from my fren. If not I really don know how la! Cos I hav a lot of info need to print out in my notebook. If send to Acer factory to repair need 4 working days, and my warranty already expiry. No one inform me hav such thing call extented warranty to 5/10 years and need some payment yearly. Even after cny come back send it for repair need to pay over RM1500-2000++! Not worth it lah.

Now just get an external monitor to support and find the money to get the new one. I really disappointed to use the Acer brand. Wat brand of notebook is good and durable and not easy break down? I really take good care of my notebook, once the monitor suddenly cant recover that also out of my control, not my fault. :"(

No comments: