Sunday, January 22, 2006

FYP Training at Hotel Impiana KLCC Park

Last few days I went to FYP Training organize by our company training department. 3 days 2 nights in the Hotel. Quite fantastictic experienced it after the training. I really learn and being inspire and motivate. Besides knew new frens as well!

During the training, the food is too sufficient provided. I think we are having 6 meals per day. Oh! Is going to gain weight la : ( How i going to celebrate my CNY coming soon!?

First time I do a lot of sharing for this training, so I don think I need to write here anymore. If u hav the chance to join some special event, pls go ahead! U never try never know wat u will get afterward!

Now I only realise that I am too arrogant on certain thing, until I am unable to open my heart to accept advice and teaching in a sincerity way. Do ur agree that sometime we know the thing. We only hearing not listening at all. After that we unable to apply to our lifestyle to make change.

Unbelievable that I start changing slowly right now. First, change to :

-BE POSITIVE OR BE QUIET;
-NO EXCUSES GIVEN;
-TIME MANAGEMENT; AND
-SELF-ESTEEM.

No comments: