Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Just recover from food poisoning

This picture was look cute, lucky I still can smile to the camere. I remember i just recover from food poisoning. I have been vomit for the whole day and sleep in the hotel. Pengsan already inside my room, even the room cleaner also call me many times for room service.

When i just feel better they all pul me out for jalan jalan at sha tin snoopy garden. The left hand side is same level wit me in office. The right hand side was my lovely manager. When I am sick, she keep telling me to eat plain bread and drink water only for 3 weeks. Haih...I won't be so obedient one. Once she go back to KL, immediately Look for my fren to makan makan liao loh! Roti kosong, no way! Cause I still have my medicine which cost me for HKD820. Sure can control my illness. hahahaha :P

After sha tin we all go to Che Gong Miu. Pray for goodness! But I am soon going to pengsan cos my stomach totally empty and cant fill in anythng at all.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: