Tuesday, July 01, 2008

HK Trip ending


Overall I have a great experience living in HK for 7 weeks. Weekdays we are busy for working for more than 10hours with the HK colleagues. They all are nice and sweet. We meet lots of new people and new friend there. Girls and guys :p We have taste lots of different food and drinks. Never forget that I have eat dim sum for 3 days continously. Wah, now i not dare to eat anymore. But all the prawn was big and fresh. For the 7 weeks I have heard the news of si chuan earthquake. Watch the HK tv news report in depth the number of people past away. That was very sad natural disaster. Then myself get food poisoning for the 2nd week in HK. vomit until nearly pengsan in the room, cannot drink neither food. Haih.....after vomit then diarriea. No choice have to take mc and see doctor in central HK. I stay at Mid levels hotel at central,HK. The area housing was very expansive. Apartment cost MYR4-8Million per unit. Lots of super star and datuk stay near my accomodation area. Can use mid-levels escalator back to hotel. I have been sha tin, sham shui pou, kowloon, jordan, tai zhi, causeway bay, stanley market, tong chung, and others. I almost familiar with all the places to shopping and eating in Hk. Really like the mtr service and environment in HK. Others than the expansive living expenses and raining heavily. before i left hk, there are bird flu virus arise. All the chicken were killed to avoid the bird flu virus spread. Lucky after I back to Kl, HK start to hav taifon! After all, I love this picture overall my trip to HK. Cause that my pleasure to have the best fren ever in my journey.

No comments: