Monday, March 05, 2007

Still Sick

I think I have a terrible body. This time went to CHINA/HK/MACAU. for the 4th day after MACAU I am sick again. Now I am very scare to take flight and travel bus. I sick for 3 days at there. Eevryday take diff medicine. Let me count wat kind of sickness I have at there.

First is headache/migrant, fever,cough,flu. I thought is bird flu. Keep fever never come down. Everyday took diff medicine. Now my toungue still sick. Watver put in my mouth was taste weird.

2 days I didn eat anything, cos even drink water I also vomit. I have been vomit until scare oh!

HK food is very expansive, eventhough our money is higher than HK. BUT their living expenses is very high. The weather also very weird! Overall the trip, stay at Shen Zhen is nice, full of CNY feel. Fireworks everywhere : ) Went to the "small man kingdom" quite fun. all the CHINA memorable building is there.

Eventhough I am sick at there half way, one thing I must mention is that a lot of leng chai at CHINA and HK too. all the man there is tall,fair,big eyes and macho. most of the leng chai at HK....really good place to go! hAHAHAHAHA....

No comments: