Thursday, March 29, 2007

Odd Timing Weird Discovering

What I want to share is the "New Discover".

First, this few night i feel difficult to sleep. At the mid night, the weather seem going to be rain. I am thinking about my Bed sheet is still at the balcony. Then I wake up to take it. I guess the time should be around 2/3am. When I open the door, living room light on. Oh, My little housemate still doing her job. She is very hardworking and people who love to work. But I don't know she bring back office works until midnight!

Second, today morning as usual I will on my TV to watch the ntv7 breakfast show. This is a great show and full of update info. Today a new guest invite to attend this show. Surprise!! The guy is my ex-company boss!!! Before I left the company, he have publish a book called-"Open Business in 12 days". This is a weird and crazy man...... When he turn up to the show and intro his book, I feel weird x 100times!!! I feel like the way he talk is just like last time he talk to us in the training session. This guy have a lot of admire, but he is weird!

3rd thing, I cant write anymore. I have to go HSBC get my thing done before go to UK :)

No comments: