Monday, July 03, 2006

U really make me angry errr.....

Don know start from wen I try to put down my emotion. Behave like wood, thereafter I get new nick name called "wood". Cos i wan to put my emotion aside to observe, to think and to plan properly. Wat exactly I wan!

Try to put down my arrogant, my negative though and my careless. To concentrate on wat I hav to put a lot of effort into it. B4 today, I really can control my bad temper and compromise.

Today this lady really make me angry! I know I not helpful enough, thus I giv her a sign don ask me. Cos I always cant help her at the beginning. End up she still ask a lot of Question that not me can answer her. End up she cant get the answer she wan and just "shoot" on me......Wat lah...She really make me feel angry. Then I also didnt said anything, mayb my practice to become wood make it work. At least I still can control myself not to get angry *_*

My job really hav a lot of work to cope with, I still new in this industries. Not everything can be upload to my little brain. This old lady thought I am computer, everything can be traced. She is the world damn shit hav a lot question to ask. she is worse than a little kid to ask "thousand million of Why? Why? Why?Her whole face expression already have the word "W.H.Y"

She even hav more working experience than me...I really don like her! She even not genuine too, I can feel inside of her hav kept a knife to kill ppl any time.

End up I just told myself, "u r just a rubbish for the part of my lifetime, my world cant kept rubbish, therefore I can continue my life happily.......^O^ (*feel better.......)

No comments: