Thursday, July 06, 2006

Another SHE make me feel disappointed!

This SHE I really respect her and glad to hav her to become my lady boss. Who know clever people will make mistake wen they think they r too clever (聪明人被聪明误).

Suppose today I hav to prepare to go Bangkok. Yesterday receive a bad arrangement that make me feel surprise and angry! How come arrange me to stay one room with a male colleague!!!!!!!
Nonsense, last minutes tell me tis kin of arrangement. I thought she is kidding, who know is real. I DON WAN, DON WAN.......

NO COMFORTABLE, NOT CONVENIENCE, NO PRIVACY AND NO NO NO!

After yesterday chat wit my fren, I think I wan to giv her surprise already! Until today I still not pack my lugage at all. Cos my head on fire...... today 4.30pm if I still not pack my lugage! Then tis is my surprise for her. I DON WANT TO GO ANYMORE, HOPE SHE ENJOY!

No comments: