Wednesday, May 10, 2006

the worst thing happen wen u r doing multitasking

Ppl agree that I am a multitasker......sound good BUT I found out is not really good at all!
I realize that wen i concern on multitask to concentrate get all the thing s done. Yes I can make it once i am 100% focus, BUT...wat happen afterall?

1. I cant recall what I have done;
2.My mind and soul is somewhere else;
3.Always simply put the things somewhere else;
4.Never listen to wat ppl said; and
5.Stressful and panic until headache.

Is it good to become multitaker?hmm....now I lost my pendrive! Die...a lot of documents save inside...but surprising that I not so nervous. Make it calm and looking forward for tomorrow go to office n find it! Hope that my pendrive still around the pc table there. Please......

No comments: