Thursday, May 04, 2006

wat happening today?

Today feel like blur blur one...don't know feeling like cant concentrate at all...spirit not in the body but still hav to work. This few days I start to research and planning. Cant tell anyone out there, include my parent too! cos I wan to really figure out, once confirm then only inform them!

First time I feel like I really wan to do something for myself, yes...for LF not for parent or others!

After the group presentation, thereafter my lady boss and her husband and the husband's stupid relative go to KLCC. I don know y they wanna go KLCC, I just keep asking but no one wanna answer me!

When we go to Hush Puppies, then i thought lady boss wanna buy something! mayb her shoe is break or wat. Then I stand outside the shop and wait, cos no mood to shop wat. somehow during the working hour!? Surprise...lady boss bring me in and say:"come, let choose the shoe here. As reward for u : ) choose which one u wan?!"

Weird...weird...weird...weird...wat happening here?buy shoe for me?reward me?or they sense something going to happening for me?huh?Ha?

Mayb I am quite not appreciate their reward. First i told them i don wan. then i said no mood to shopping. Even I hav to rush to somewhere, not a right time. I feel like I make the lady boss's husband angry. Cos I said i don wan.....errr....die....i step on somebody tail already...he is angry!

wat lah...i don like ppl buy shoe for me, except my mom. other than my mother, who buy shoe for I feel weird or u try to critize my chooice of shoe for myself.except emergency case, the shoe break then no choice!

No comments: