Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Dinner at "Friday"

Today really busy at work, 1st of all I have a meeting held at Tasik Selatan.
I really wish that I am not feeling well then I can escape to attend the meeting.

Today just the 2nd day I came back from my hometown.
My desk really got lot of work waiting me to do, dont know begin from wch part 1st!
After meeting and having a lunch with the client at Tasik Selatan.

Thats great to celebrate my fren Happy Belated Birthday at "Friday".
We having our dinner at there n all of us pick the Seafood Meal, I choose "Fridays Shrimp" got lot of prawn...1...6...8...totally got 11 prawns...yeah!

During the dinner find out that the next table got ppl celebrate birthday, so joy for them!
Cos the "Friday's waiters n waitress" group together to sing a special dedicate birthday song for the guy. Really cheerful...singing sound nice!

We waiting one of our fren come over, then after an hour another table behind us got a birthday gal! The "Friday's Gangs" dedicate another diff birthday songs to the birthday gal.
I like the way they play at the restaurant, gentle n polite customer service and the environment really very relax and comfortable.
The restaurant is unique and decorate wit some American Cowboy Stuff.

Somehow, I feel so relax to free up my mind n consider again whether at 28 February I have to send up my resignation letter to my CEO o not!!!Hmmm...

No comments: