Tuesday, February 15, 2005

2005 CNY celebrate at My Hometown

Lunar 1

DIdnt go anyplace to 'Bai Nian', since my father also not here n my mom go to works. So left me n my brother stay at home n watch TV show lo.
I make the dinner for my family, taste good!

Lunar 2

In the early morning go to my grandmom's old house to celebrate, at there got lot of ppl.
My Grandma still not feeling very well, unable to eat hard food; she just can take some liquid thing like porridge, milk and soap. After lunch we start betting oh! No win n loss to much for me, but dont noe y I feel so bore to bet.

Till the nite after dinner, hahaha :) the 2nd session for betting lo! We bet for BlackJack, still no win n loss.

Lunar 3

Morning wake up n go to the kampung shop to take breakfast - Soto Mee Hon. They say gd taste but feel got lot of pepper powder put into the soap.
Afterward we have the 3rd session for betting. Lunch we go to my 4th aunt house, her house become bigger n nice. We having our lunch at there, wat the next step after lunch?

Yeah~~~4th session for betting again. This i not join for the beggining. I let my bro sit on it n bet, he still can win a lot of money better than me ho!
Then I go to catch my cutie cousin take photo. Afterwards the children go to start bet also for the game of "prawn, crab, chicken", max bet is RM0.20...hahaha...quite interesting n noisy too!
My bro be the head for the game, he win a lot...a lot of RM0.20!

I also have join them too, after 4pm we go back to my grandma home.
At nite we make the last betting again...then finally i won a bit only, but no loss la!

Lunar 4

Go back lo...cos my mom sunday start working. Then we decide to shopping wit my 2nd aunt. Another cousin will marry at March too. Then i totally got 2 cousin marry tis coming March.
Everyone ask me again, wen u wan to bring ur bf back ah? I tell them i dont have how I bring 'him' back le?! Nonsense...

I not join my mom for shopping cos my fren - Hui Shin n Ye Main's Parents come to visit Sabah wit a tour trip. They have 4 hours lone for KK freetime. So I go to meet wit them n bring to window shopping lo n wat I can help.

At nite I have a Hakka CNY Dinner at my Secondary School. A year I didnt come to my old sch, change a lot n my bro study at there recently.
Wen i reach the toilet, wah~~~guest wat the toilet have renovate like the KLCC premium toilet. This Sch got lot of $ ho~~~ At our father's family children all study and graduate from Chinese Independence Sch ("CIS") ! So pressure to study at CIS, cos lot of subjects and long hour to study. But luckily I am graduate wit UEC n SPM plus LCCI Level 2.

Not much Ang Pow I get, but still have for tis CNY cos is my year also...cos i born at Rooster Year! \(^P^)/Gok~~~Gok~~~Gok~~~

No comments: