Monday, November 22, 2004

why i always feel so depress???

yeah!today i c my fren 'doraemon' have left some msg in the tag board!
She ask me y i so confuse n depress?Why?
She say i am so alone at KL,but yesterday i go out to have my lunch....i meet many fren!I meet my ex-housemate n roommate,my collegue,my classmates n old frens!

I think deeply the depress is put in by myself,cos i really think too much n many assumptions thinking.Wen once i am alone i wil think a lot of thing like...my career,my jobs,my exam,my family,my frens,my relationship,my behaviour,my money, my future n etc...

once i blocking into thinking all those thing then i will stuck n depress...then a lot of stress is come!

now i really confuse to my life,especially in the field of 'my target'!hehehe....previous time i can tell u wat the guy i like..but now i really dont have the idea of wat i want!Last time i reject a guy then afterwards i feel a bit guity...sigh...

i just hope to know somebody that is nice n gentle...or know something new to me!

No comments: