Friday, November 12, 2004

Holiday now...hmmm quite good

That nice to start my festival holiday.
Yesterday i go to watch Shark Tale,quite nice n full laughing stuff.
Like one of the part that Lenny's brother Frankie is being killed,wen Frankie said "I feel so cold~~~";then Lenny replied "yes...cos we r cold blood!". Then Frankie slap Lenny face n die. I like Lenny its cute n its was vegitarien shark in the ocean...

Then lucky that tis few day i start my revision n still proceed well. Unless i am on the track to sit for the coming exam at the end of November.

Hope that i can pass all for tis time seating.

Tis few days i am so busy to get the coming Company Annual Dinner clothes. I am really lost n dont know wat to wear to the dinner la....wat clothes shd wear?wat shoes?Wat hair style?wat beg?wat? wat?If i really cant get comfortable clothes i think i not attend the dinner la!!!

No comments: