Friday, November 24, 2006

Buy Books Again......

Dinner meet up with my Johor ex- housemate. After dinner go to book store, oh no...i buy bokks again. Until today I have 5 books haven finish reading. My eyes extremely tired. 2 spec also not enough to support my eye sight.

We having the claypot rice at petaling street. I found that all my fren talk negative. Actualy I also quite negative. Cos I lost of focus and support already. I don hav any soulmate/relationship,my parent at KK. I am alone here...BUT I feel lucky cos I always hav ppl encourage / support me. When I down they will take care if my feeling. This is only pleasure I gained until today. I always can hav new fren and new coach. Sometime I feel that I am too lay back, passive.

Today 1 of my frendly coach teach me a lot of way to approach Home Loan. Something he personally share wit me. He thought I don know, BUT some of the "traditional sale skills" ppl do it to survive / earn more $. All this thing I hav heard it and knew it already. BUT I never apply it cos I am not comfortable to do so. In my heart, I like to take the challenge which can turn the worse/messy thing become better/in order. Finance is not my interest : (

Coming June 2007 I will continue study to UK-Liverpool earned my degree. My fren share with me the student Europe Tour cost RM2k++-backpack. I feel so excited \(^P^)/ No matter how, I wish I can go to Furano-Japan to watch the Lavendar. Must.....

No comments: