Wednesday, October 11, 2006

People Come People Go

My recent job is very challenging. Always face a lot of different challenge and problem.
Lucky is in this line have a lot of mentor to assist me to move forward.

When I meet some problem cannot solve I can look for my senior, lady boss, trainer, friends and etc. In fact, I am live in the happening environment. Sometime my self thnking and feeling, always bring me towards negative. The negative thought appear like Devil to lead u to give up n stop move forward.

Why I still want to work for this line, my own objective is to see how far I can go and do I have the ability to help people. I am work as a Financial Services Consultant. Basically I do Insurance planning, in another way called Risk Management. I do home loan, will writing services, Employees Group Benefits Program, Medical Program and etc. Except credit card.

The biggest achievement and happiness I enjoy for this line is people said THANK YOU for me. And they find my services and advice is good and helpful for them. Your won't believe one. Most people said that either u r Financial Planner or Insurance Agent. You are money minded!!!

The services I provide is Intangible Goods, client will only gained the benefit when bad thing happened to them. People never curse themself to have bad thing happened. Sometime when unfortunate event happen and you not transfer the risk to the related party. End up use your own pocket or borrow/begging other to help also not enough. Then How?

My way to approach people is based on their need or planning then to give solution and advice. I never force/begging people to enroll the program. I always left it for the client to think properly why they need it and what the purpose they want the program.

People always said insurance cheat people! unit trust cheat people! When u meet the loss u wil said the XXX cheat me! But do u have ask urself at the begining how well you know what is all about b4 you start the program? Sometime the representative well explain, BUT do u pay attention to listen and understand?

No comments: