Thursday, July 14, 2005

My new job training

Today is the 3rd weeks for my new job training!I am very tired right now and even stress too!

The training are very interesting,learn a lot things that is applicable to the reality society. I met many new frens during the training and feels so happy able to chat with various races of ppl there.

There are 3 trainers, one guy and 2 ladies!They are very nice n talkative person.The guy actually is our boss,he looks so knowledgeable and confidence!The other 2 ladies are very frenly n pretty!

For me I dont know how far I can go for this training!Until today I feel tough and extremely stress too!Yesterday I really not felling well,some of them said my face look so 'pucat'..oh my gods!Hope tommorrow will become better and feel enjoy during the training...I wish...

No comments: