Thursday, March 31, 2005

Leave Forever......

Todai is my last day at HIcks-Woode Corporate Services Sdn Bhd.
The last day I work as the Company Secretary, n work at Megan Avenue II......

Watever happen at this company will let me have the kind of experience that I ever have b4.

The people I meet, the company's function I join, the foods, the road, the weather, everything...I wil put it to my "Forever Memory's Box"!!!

Be honestly today I am a bit touching at the moment they wan me to stay for another 1 month...hahaha...no way...dont ask a 'sweet potato - fan shu' to stay in the office, no use n not support the team as well.

Actually, I wil start my new job soon. The new job not my everything, cos I am waiting my 3rd aunt to decide whether bring me to Australia o not!

This time I wil go Australia, if my parent let me go...
I am waiting......

No comments: