Friday, December 03, 2004

Finally finish my exam

Today is the last day for exam,finally finish n sinally get the confidence at least one paper will pass i think!

Alto i reach the final stage of my professional study n left 4 paper havent clear yet. But i dont c any 'future' to continue feed this professional certificate.

This time i have 91/2 days for study leave,approximate to 2 weeks no need to working. Do u think study leave wil let u have more time to do revision?Yeah...more time to sleep,watch tv and read magazines.

But this time i took a long rest time to free of my mind and stress.I have do some planning for the 2005.Will my plan going well,dunno...sometimes also have to depend on my heart where its wan to go further.

I have many plans that i never n havent start yet,so disappointed of myself!
So New Year of 2005 is the year to start to make my dream come true,and those dream is the energy to push me look forward and clear my eyesight. At least i must have the clear eyesight the 'Leng Chai' around me.I always tell ppl i never look 'leng chai',the reason is my unclear eyesight then affect me unable to look 'leng chai'.

Hope that everyday is the happy day!

No comments: