Monday, October 11, 2004

cant stand strong enough

cant stay wit myself like that strong for now...really cant stand wit all the problem i meet,to solve by myself n face it.

Its so tired be strong n face those problem again...really very tired to persuade myself to be live happy!

I not that happy but i have to put on the 'Happy's Mask' on my face o event 'Blur..blur's Mask'...i dont have the energy to let those Mask to put on my face anymore...i am so tired now!

Let my all the tears which store for long...long time ago as once to release!
Sometimes i dont know wat is human life,look like very crucial n heartless.
I think i am too emotional o else...

Wen i start have used of my brain i always wish that one day i can sleep n never wake up n no sadness memory n sleep forever n no one interupt me...that nice!
I dont know wen i wil become unsound mind then my world have no sad stuff n only happy.

No comments: